Technology in the translation industry is racing ahead, leaving many translation companies to catch up on the latest developments and how best to use them in their day-to-day workflows.
These tools include:
- Computer-aided translation/ translation memory (such as SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ)
- Terminology management (included in and separate from TM technology)
- Project management systems (such as XTRF, Plunet)
- Machine translation engines – generic and customised
- Website translation proxies
Since the processes established in language service providers (LSPs) and end clients alike have frequently evolved over time, they rarely match the latest technology status.
We develop workflow solutions that include both human and machine translation elements to ensure that your processes are as efficient as possible in terms of cost, turnaround times and quality.
So if email is still your main means of communication between your company, clients and translators, talk to us and we’ll show you how to speed up your workflows.